I make baby food at home for our little one currently. I love to make their food at home because I know what ingredients are going into them. Many times the grocery store baby foods have so much junk in them, our little ones do not need that for their first foods. Also, making baby food is so simple and easy. I cooked peas, sweet potato, applesauce and pears for our little one and he liked it a lot. I really like to keep things simple and our kids need healthy foods in the beginning of their lives. I believe it sets their taste buds up for enjoying good foods. Yes, my toddler does not eat healthy 100 percent but he also loves veggies still. You do not need special baby food tools to make it, just a blender. I think marketing these days try to make us parents feel like we need special everything. No we do not, we need to just love simple. It really keeps stress and anxiety at bay. That is what I try to do in life and it really helps.
- Just figure out which foods you want to start feeding them.
- Put a little bit in a sauce pan, fill up the pan with filtered water to the top of the ingredient.
- Cook until tender. About 5 minutes or so.
- Set it aside to cool off a bit.
- Put into a blender and blend until super smooth.
Live less stressed